Power vs Energy
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
Energy is exciting to watch. But the energy must be controlled , not wild. For instance, in a Foxtrot powerful movement is an asset if it is controlled in the swing of the body, and not just by taking big steps. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership has its advantages
to LearnToBallroomDanceOnline.com gets you instant access
- Awesome Ballroom Dance Instruction Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
- Getting to Know You Post Your Profile!
- Blog, Blog, Blog!! Let us know how you are doing!
- Check out our Articles, Dance History & News Items!
- Find your Local Ballroom Events.
- Find a Dance Partner in Your Area.
- Learn What You Want, When You Want at Your Own Pace.
- We are Open 24/7!!!!
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more. Just $19.95 for a 1-month subscription.
Join now using our secure
online order form.